The Warren County – Vicksburg Library at 700 Veto St. has updated its services.
While still limited due to COVID-19 precautions, patrons can now access the following services:
by appointment, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Call 601-636-6411for an appointment
- General browsing or computer use time slots are 30 minutes each
- Researching local history or genealogy time slots are one hour each
- Patrons 2-years-old and up must wear masks covering the mouth and nose
- Parents may bring one child, or one baby (carried or in a stroller) and one child
- Children 12-years-old and up may book separate appointment with a parent
- Patrons will be screened before entering the library
Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Call 601-636-6411 or email [email protected]
- Provide your name, library card number, cellphone number and up to five items to check out
- Library staff will assign a pickup time; please allow at least two hours
- Arrive at the appointed time; call the library at 601-636-6411 to announce your arrival
- Staff will bring the items to your car; if you’re returning items, hand them to the staff