Head down to the Vicksburg-Tallulah Airport on Friday, Oct. 22 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. to enjoy a twilight air show featuring performances by Warbirds and the Hall of Fame Aeroshell Aerobatic Team.
No coolers will be permitted to the show, but plenty of food vendors will be on site serving up some delicious bites and beverages to accompany the show.
Friday admission is $5.00 for adults; children 12 and under are free. Load up the kids and some lawn chairs for an evening of family fun.
And the good times don’t stop there, Saturday brings even more fun for all ages. Gates will open at 9 a.m. and ends around 2 p.m.
Saturday admission is $10 per Adult, Ages 12—6 $5 and 5 & under are FREE
· Warbird Car Show
· Military Static Displays
· LIVE music by ReCall under the HONOR TOWER and a Karaoke Contest ! Email [email protected] for details
· Kid Zone
· Food Vendors on site ( NO COOLERS ALLOWED)
· NATA Warbird Formation Clinic with flying all day
· Bi-Plane Rides for Purchase
· Performances Warbirds and the Hall of Fame Aeroshell Aerobatic Team
– Continue to drop off your bras by the HONOR TOWER in the box provided by Riverwalk Casino as part of their fundraiser for the American Cancer Society!
– HONOR TOWER RAFFLE will continue until 2:00 pm. Purchase your tickets here for any items you like! More items are being added weekly so please check back often! https://go.rallyup.com/7daysfor-the-troops/Campaign/Details
– The Polaris Raffle, which includes a Polaris side by side and a trailer to haul it, and other prizes will be drawn for around 2:00 pm. For tickets click here: https://checkout.square.site/merchant/B8W6G3M7E51C9/checkout/GSSYV2ITU3C2TBG6O6FZKTEN
All proceeds raised will go to support local disabled Veterans through Purple Heart Homes & 7 Days for the Troops, The Warrior Bonfire Program & The Southern Heritage Air Foundation Museum.