Connect with us
[the_ad_placement id="manual-placement"]

News

Vicksburg Weather – Tuesday 2/1/11

]]>

Published

on

Today: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then showers and thunderstorms between noon and 3pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Some storms could be severe, with gusty winds. High near 68. Windy, with a east southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west southwest between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy, with a west northwest wind between 20 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 20 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North northeast wind between 15 and 20 mph. Thursday Night: A chance of rain or freezing rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday: Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. North northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 57. Sunday Night: A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Monday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.]]]]> ]]>

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2021 Vicksburg Daily News.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!