Connect with us
[the_ad_placement id="manual-placement"]

News

Vicksburg Weather – Evening Edition

]]>

Published

on

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 15 mph. Thursday: A slight chance of freezing rain between 9am and noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North northeast wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night: A chance of rain and sleet before midnight, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New ice accumulation of around a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday: Rain likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet before 9am, then rain. High near 38. North northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Friday Night: A chance of rain and sleet before midnight, then a chance of snow and sleet between midnight and 3am, then a slight chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph. Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph. Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy and windy, with a low around 33. Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny and windy, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night: Clear, with a low around 25. Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 46.]]]]> ]]>

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2021 Vicksburg Daily News.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!