Monday is the last day you can register to vote for the upcoming Nov. 3 election.
If you have never registered to vote in Mississippi, download this form, then mail it to your county circuit clerk’s office. In Warren County, the mailing address is P.O. Box 351 Vicksburg, MS 39181.
You can also register in person at the Warren County Circuit Court Clerk’s office, 1009 Cherry St., in Vicksburg between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The deadline for mail-in registration postmark and in-person registration is Monday, Oct. 5.
If you are registered, but have moved or changed your name, fill out and submit this form online if you have a valid Mississippi driver’s license or other photo ID issued by the Mississippi Department of public safety. You can also submit the information in person at your county’s circuit court clerk’s office.
The deadline for making changes to your registration is also Oct. 5
Even if you’re registered, make sure to check your registration online at the Mississippi Secretary of State’s website.
Remember that all voters must have a valid form of photo identification to vote at the polls Nov. 3. Any of the following photo IDs may be used:
- A driver’s license
- A photo ID issued by a branch, department or entity of the State of Mississippi
- A United States passport
- A government employee ID card
- A firearms license
- A student photo ID issued by an accredited Mississippi university, college or community/junior college
- A United States military ID
- A tribal photo ID
- Any other photo ID issued by any branch, department, agency or entity of the United States government or any State government
- A Mississippi Voter Identification Card
Voters without another form of ID can get a free Mississippi Voter Identification Card by applying at their county’s circuit court clerk’s office.
Click here to find out more about Voter ID in Mississippi.
For more information about voting in Mississippi go to the Y’all Vote website.