The Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library is set to resume its normal business hours starting June 1.
As of Tuesday, June 1, the following hours will be in effect:
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No appointments will be needed for browsing or using the libraries computers or research areas. All the computers in the Internet Café will also be available for use.
Despite resuming normal hours, some safety procedures will remain in place until further notice:
- Anyone ages 2 and older will be required to use face coverings and have their mouth and nose covered.
- Encouragement to maintain a 6-foot social distance will remain in effect.
- The meeting room will not be available for use.
- Public restrooms will be off limits.
- No sitting areas will be made available.