Farmer Jim’s Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
Open Oct. 9 through Oct. 31 on Saturdays & Sundays.
Click here for hours, rates & more information.
The Strand Theatre presents The Rocky Horror Show
Opening night begins Friday, Oct. 22. The showtime schedules are as follows:
- Friday, Oct. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- And a Halloween Midnight Show on Sunday, Oct. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
Click here to buy tickets online. Advance tickets can also be purchased at the Highway 61 Coffeehouse for $20.
- A Haunted Halloween Ghost Hunt with MPS: 7 p.m. Click here for all the details.
- Elevate Church Trunk or Treat: 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Drive-Thru Trunk or Treat at the Outlets of Vicksburg: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Troopers and Treats at the Mississippi Trade Mart in Jackson: 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Drive-Thru Fall Festival at Hinds CC Vicksburg campus: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Positive Pathways Behavioral Health Trunk or Treat: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Costume contest at Ameristar Casino: 8 p.m. – midnight. Click here for all the details.
- Halloween special event at the Old Depot Museum from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Click here for details.
- Spooky Sprint & Carnival in downtown Vicksburg beginning at 8 a.m. Click here for details.
- Theta Psi Alpha presents Happy Halloween Party for adults 25 and older only. 5 Pemberton Place beginning at 8 p.m.
- Mt. Carmel Ministries Hallelujah Night: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eagle Lake Baptist Church Trunk or Treat: 6 p.m. until supplies run out
- Kings Empowerment Center Fall Festival: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Community trick or treating designated for 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Hawkins United Methodist Church Trunk or Treat: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Trinity Baptist Church S’mores & More Drive-Thru: 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. or until supplies run out
Please send information on events at your church or organization to [email protected].