The following is from the Warren County Emergency Management Agency:
The drive through COVID-19 vaccination site at the Uptown Mall, 3505 Pemberton Square Blvd., will be closing after June 16, 2021. If you are still considering receiving a vaccination, there are other options in the Vicksburg area, please see a list below :
- Kroger Pharmacy (601-630-4003) 3408 Pemberton Square Blvd.
- Walgreens (601-661-9340) 3341 Halls Ferry Rd.
- Walgreens (601-661-5856) 2310 Clay St.
- Medical Associates (601-262-1000) Fridays only, 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Mission Primary Care (601-636-1050) 1901 Mission 66, please call
- CVS (601-661-9652) 1435 N. Frontage Rd.
- Walmart Pharmacy (601-638-9202) 2150 Iowa Blvd.
There may be more options to add to this list, we will share that information as we receive it.
You can also visit the MSDH (Mississippi Department of Health) website to find other locations near you.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers for the outstanding job they have done at our Vaccination site. Our volunteers have been very loyal and committed to this endeavor and they deserve so much more than just a thank you. From the Warren County Emergency Management Agency, we truly appreciate you more than you will ever know, we could not have done this without each and every one of you!
We would also like to say thank you to the many churches, restaurants and individuals that provided meals for our site, your generosity meant so much to everyone working at the vaccination site. We have an amazing community!
Thanks also goes to the Warren County Health Department, MSDH, National Guard CPC, Warren County Sheriff’s Office, City of Vicksburg, Uptown Mall and MEMA. If we have left anyone out, thank you as well.