Connect with us
[the_ad_placement id="manual-placement"]

Uncategorized

AM Weather Forecast (02-25-11)

]]>

Published

on

Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 10 mph becoming east. Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south. Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 15 mph. Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Windy, with a south wind between 20 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 63. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.]]]]> ]]>

Continue Reading

Copyright © 2021 Vicksburg Daily News.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!